Daily and Weekly Stand Up Paddle board Hire NOW Available
All of our hire boards are now booked out from the 22nd of December through to the 19th of January. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We really do live in stand up paddle heaven here in Merimbula. We are blessed with a variety of incredibly beautiful estuaries and sheltered ocean bays to get out and explore. This season we thought we would introduce a longer term hire package to give you all the opportunity to get out and experience the magic of the far south coast without having to purchase your own board. If you are holidaying in the Merimbula area, this new service will allow you to view our stunning little piece of paradise from the water.
what are the benefits of hiring a stand up paddle board from us?
- Save yourself the stress of having to travel all the way to Merimbula with your own SUP, hire one from us instead!
- Our shop is located right in the heart of Merimbula for easy pick up.
- We can deliver your SUP to your home or your accommodation on request.
- Have the freedom to explore where ever you want, when ever you want!
- Friendly, personalised service
- Daily SUP condition report on our Facebook page during the summer months!
Included with every Stand Up Paddle Board Package
- Carbon fibre adjustable paddle
- Board bag
- Leg rope
- SUP locking system
- Paddling the far south coast hints and tips leaflet
We have a Variety of Stand Up Paddle boards on Offer
So, How do I Hire?
- Simply fill out the form below and tell us your requirements, we will reply ASAP. Ask as many questions as you like, we are here to help! Or, if you would prefer you can call 0407 420 496.
- Please click the link below to read the rental agreement.
- A 25% deposit is required when the booking is placed.
- The balance of payment is to be paid at the commencement of the hire.
- The rental agreement is to be signed at the commencement of the hire period.
- A $200 cash bond is required at the commencement of the rental period.
- The person renting the equipment must present a drivers licence or passport at the commencement of the rental period.